Reasons to Maintain Your Heating & Cooling System
Equipment Manufacturers Recommend Having Your Heating & Cooling System Serviced & Cleaned Twice a Year.
A Well Maintained Heating & Cooling System Reduces Gas & Electric Bills. Utility Savings Can Actually Pay For The Yearly Service Agreement.
Having Your Gas Furnace Inspected For Carbon Monoxide Leaks Are Very Important. Carbon Monoxide Is a Deadly Gas That Can Not Be Smelled Or Tasted. Our Service Agreement Program Includes a Complete Furnace Safety And Carbon Monoxide Inspection.
A Clean Heating & Cooling System Improves Your Indoor Air Quality. Dirty Indoor Air Can Contribute To Sickness, Breathing And Health Problems.
Avoid Unexpected Costly Repairs By Having Your System Cleaned, Serviced & Maintained.
Peak Performance Service Agreement
This Agreement Provides You With A Precision Tune-Up And Professional Cleaning Twice a Year!
- Indoor Cooling Coil Cleaning (Reg. $71-$156)
- Outdoor Cooling Coil Cleaning (Reg. $68-$125)
- Evaporator Drain Cleaning (Reg. $47-$54)
- Clean or Replace Filters (Customer Supplied)
- Check Refrigerant Level (Freon)
- Check Thermostat Calibration
- Check and Adjust Fan Belts
- Lubricate Fan Motors
- Check Start And Run Capacitors
- Check Start And Run Relays
- Set Burner Adjustment
- Measure Voltage Differences
- Clean And Adjust Burners (Reg. $68-$153)
- Clean Flame Sensor (Reg. $43-$50)
- Set Manifold Gas Pressure (Reg. $33)
- Measure Gas Input
- Test & Clean Thermocouple
- Measure Temperature Differences
- Evaluate Safety Controls
- Evaluate Duct Work
- Check Fan Blades for Tightness
- Tighten Electrical Connectors
- Inspect Refrigerant Service Valves
- Monitor Refrigerant Expansion Valves
- Adjust By Pass Damper
- Measure Amp Draw Of Motors
- A One Year Service Agreement is Only 2.5% of the Average Cost to Replace a Complete Heating & Cooling System
- 1/2 Price Service Calls (Reg. $69-$119)
- 15% Discount O Repair Service
- No Overtime Charges On Repairs
This eliminates any additional fees for
after hours service.
- $100 Rebate on new equipment for
each consecutive year of membership.
- Add 1 to 8 Years To Equipment Life
A heating and cooling system is cheaper to keep maintained than to replace.
- Agreement is Transferable
Can be transferred to a new address if you decide to move.
We Remind You!
For your convenience, a customer service representative will
call to schedule your appointment for the spring & fall visits.
New prices effective 1-1-14